HVAC Internal Bioclean
- Effects: Effective against microorganisms inhabiting HVAC systems,
- Removes : dust, residues of tobacco smoke, organic deposits remained on the evaporator and condensate trays,
- Removes : odors and effectively deodorizes air conditioning equipment, providing a pleasant, fresh smell.
- indoor air-conditioning units and ventilation equipment
- EFFICIENCY: easily cleans comfort air-conditioning equipment, biocidal efficacy of HVAC Internal Bioclean was carried out in two independent laboratories,
- FRESHNESS EFFECT gives a pleasant smell in the cleaned room.
HVAC Internal Bioclean is an universal product for cleaning evaporators and condensate trays of internal units of air-conditioning equipment, air-conditioning, ventilation as well as air filters. This is a reliable product, which provides superior cleanliness and hygiene. It effectively removes impurities found in comfort air conditioning and ventilation: dust, tobacco smoke residues, organic deposits remained on the evaporator tray and drips. It removes odors and effectively deodorizes air conditioning providing a pleasant, fresh smell.
Efficiency of the HVAC Internal Bioclean was confirmed in two independent laboratories. The studies were carried out in accordance with the European standards EN 13697: 2001 and EN 1276: 2009. Results confirmed that the product is effective against bacteria and fungi thriving in the air conditioning systems: Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Enterococcus hirae, Legionella pneumophila, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Aspergillus and Candida albicans brasiliensis.
HVAC Internal Bioclean in spite of its antimicrobial activity shows no interaction with surfaces made of plastic, ceramic, wood, stainless steel, aluminum, and copper.
How to use:
- 1. Switch off the air conditioner,
- 2. Spray HVAC Internal Bioclean with low pressure on cleaning surfaces,
- 3. Leave for 5 minutes,
- 4. Wipe the surface to dryness,
- 5. In the case of elements having direct contact with food, the cleaned surface must be thoroughly rinsed with clean water.
- Consumer package – 5L canister,
- Bulk container – carton package of 6 canisters,
- Euro-pallet – 170 canisters.
Empty containers must be disposed/recycled in accordance with national regulations.
Karta Charakterystyki HVAC Internal Bioclean